Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Abbi's Semi Formal For 8th Grade



The gorgeous beauty above is my younger sister Abbi. She is all dressed up for her eighth grade formal. Although, it was an issue for her to actually wear a dress, she pulled through...with shorts underneith! 




This is a picture of my sister and I. I have raised her and my younger brother since I was 12. She is my little girl and I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming.  I almost had cried because the thought of the next big dance for my sister would be her prom. 


This is Abbi getting into the limo. The way she looks in the picture shows her true personality. (The limo even had a red carpet for the girls to get in.)




I honestly never believe anyone when they said that children grow up to fast. But now, Since I got to see/take my little sister to her 8th grade formal. It seems as though yesterday she was holding my hand while crossing the street and now she's a beautiful young lady. I love you so much little sister. You're just growing up too fast for me. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment